27 Julai 2009

Positive

Tak tahu kenapa, tapi tiba-tiba ternampak satu poem ni.

Saya fikir nak kongsi dengan semua DENSA.

Satu motivasi yang bagus untuk kita semua ^^





Be Positive

If anyone talks to me badly I will stay away and try to be calm

If anyone tells me the truth I will accept and do not ever regret

If anyone hurts my heart I will stay calm and pray

If anyone gives me hope I will hold and d
o not keep it at bay

If anyone looks down on me I will take it easy and strengthen my heart

If anyone loses their temper I will take a deep breath and be quite

And

If anyone
needs my help I will lend my hand and do the best

I care for everyone's feeling and desire.





Saya tahu, kita tak mampu nak buat semua itu.

Tapi yang penting kita mencuba. Sebab akhirnya kita juga yang senang hati.

Takkan ada perasaan sakit hati dan dendam.

Hati tenang dan lapang.


Jom kita sama-sama perbaiki diri.


To become a better person ^_^

So saya akhiri post ini dengan satu quote dari Carl Sagan, Broca's Brain,

'The brain is like a muscle. When we think well, we feel good.

Understanding is a kind of ecstasy'



Credit to iLuvislam.com

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan